Commence: Installing Without Demo Content
Automatic ( Easiest )
1. Commence Plus Only -
- Use the theme setup wizard which will run immediately after theme activation.
- Uncheck each option on the import the content screen.
- You can re-run the setup wizard at any time at Appearance > Theme Setup
1. Install & Activate the Theme
In the WordPress dashboard, upload the theme zip file from Appearance > Themes
2. Install & Activate Recommended Plugins
After the theme is activated. Install and activate the recommended plugins.
Be sure that you both "Install" and "Activate" the plugins in order to make them functional.
From the Reading Settings of your WordPress site, assign the Home page as the 'Front page' and the Blog page as the 'Posts page'.
4. Assign Menus
With your demo content imported, you can now assign the demo navigation menu at Appearance > Menus:
5. Theme Options
All theme options can be adjusted live in the WordPress customizer located at:
Appearance > Customizer